David Wright & Pijush Bose
- Founder and Principal Consultant with Imonic, a consultancy specialised in strategic account management in pharma.
- David Wright has advised many top pharma companies on Strategic Account Management projects, is author of an influential report on pharma KAM and has presented/chaired at many international events focused on KAM in pharma.
- Prior to consultancy, Pijush Bose gained 18+ years of experience in leading global and regional programs in Strategic Account Management and various associated Field Force effectiveness capabilities for Abbott and Abbvie.
- How to develop patient-centric strategies that drive value for both your company, your account and patients.
- Approaches to uncover the unmet needs of Key Accounts.
- Analytical tools for discovering new growth opportunities within Key Accounts.
- How to prioritise triple-win opportunities for optimal value creation.
- What well-coordinated multi-functional account teams look like, and how such teams result in much more effective KAM.
- Best practices for setting Account Plan KPIs and for measuring Key Account success organisationally.
- The highly interactive format of this course facilitates optimal peer learning.
- You will gain practice with proven tools and techniques during group exercises.
Why You Should Attend
KAM in the pharma industry is complex and it is no secret that pharma companies have found it difficult to maintain sustainable success with KAM programmes in increasingly complex healthcare systems with progressively more demanding customers.
The Content: This course is rich in insights and handy tools, alongside first-hand experience and real examples, all of which will equip you to dramatically improve your capability to manage and grow high value strategic accounts. It also deals with the complexities in moving to a multi-functional approach, encompassing Market Access, Medical Science Liaison, Sales….
The Experts: David and Pijush are a perfect complement of each other. David’s expertise is based on both academic KAM research (incl. significant KAM industry research in pharma) and consulting work for some of the world’s top pharma organisations on multi-country KAM programmes. He has over 20 years’ experience in leading KAM programmes across multiple complex and highly regulated sectors that include Pharma, Aerospace, IT, Utilities and Automotive. David has both chaired and presented at international KAM conferences. Pijush brings a lot of real-life pharma company experience to the course: prior to consultancy, he gained 18+ years of experience in Field Force Effectiveness, Strategic Account Management, CRM and Business Analytics at Abbott/AbbVie, leading regional and global initiatives.
Strategic Account Management in Pharma is the only available public training course delivered by David Wright and Pijush Bose on this topic.
Agenda of the Strategic Account Management in Pharma course
Welcome & Audience Expectations
Breaking From the Traditional KAM Definition
Developing Superior Key Account Insights
Identifying ‘Unmet Needs’ to Create Patient-centric Account Strategies
Increasing the Number of Opportunities to Work With Key Customers
Prioritising Triple-Win Opportunities
Summary Review and Q&A
Close of Day 1
Day 1 Review
Setting Robust Account Plan Objectives
Measuring Key Account Success
Critical Success Factors for Multi-functional Account Team Working
Coffee will be served during the group work
Case Study Debrief
|To embed this course and the case study learning, the experts will present their ‘what good looks like’ examples’ and compare those with delegate outputs to clarify and explain any differences and address questions.|
Course Review and Q&A
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
This training programme is very interactive as it includes many plenary discussions on KAM challenges, as well as group exercises during which you can apply the tools and techniques that address those challenges.
Based on strong external benchmarks on what constitutes best practice, David and Pijush will help you evaluate your company’s practice, gaps and strengths.
This course will be a great opportunity for you to not only learn from the experts, but also to exchange experiences, discuss issues and learn from your peers.
|The maximum audience size of this course is 12 participants.|
Who Should Attend?
This pharma KAM course is designed for all executives responsible for driving KAM success in their country or business unit, i.e. Sales Managers/Directors, Business Unit Heads, KAM Leads, Commercial Leads, Marketing Leads and Commercial Excellence Executives.
As this course discusses cross-functional solutions, executives in Medical affairs or Market Access with a high focus on strategic accounts in their country, will also benefit.
As this course is delivered by David Wright and Pijush Bose from Imonic, a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Inge Cornelis, Director Commercial Communications, for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 43).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|Customer Excellence Manager||AbbVie||Poland|
|Executive Director, Strategic Account Management Excellence||Allergan||Switzerland|
|Strategy & Operations / Account Lead Oncology||Bristol-Myers Squibb||Germany|
|Business Unit Director Spain & Portugal - Oncology||Eisai||Spain|
|Senior Manager Supply Chain||Novo Nordisk||Switzerland|
|Senior Product Manager||Pharming Group||The Netherlands|
|Global Trade Effectiveness Lead||Sanofi||Belgium|
|EUCAN Lead Customer Strategy & Solutions||Takeda||Switzerland|
|Senior Manager Oncology||Teva||Belgium|
Dates & Locations
All CELforPharma courses are held in top-class four or five star hotels situated in easily accessible locations, either close to an international airport or near public transportation links in city centre locations.
24-25 November 2020, Brussels
This course takes place at the Courtyard Marriott Brussels Hotel which is located 15 minutes from Brussels National Airport by complimentary hotel shuttle or taxi and 30 minutes by taxi from Brussels South train station (Thalys, TGV, Eurostar).
Address: Avenue des Olympiades 6, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 337 08 08
Hotel Booking Assistance
Having built a strong relationship with each hotel, CELforPharma has secured preferential room rates for our delegates who book their accommodation three weeks or more prior to the course. Upon your registration, we will help you make your hotel booking. For any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Nissen, Senior Programme Coordinator (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 46).
✓ Flexible Transfer Option
✓ Optimal Safety
✓ Small Groups (16 max)
✓ Spacious Seating
Included in the Registration Fee
- Course Material (Digital & Print Versions)
- Coffee, Tea & Refreshments During the Course
- Lunch During the Course
- A Group Dinner on the First Day
- Certificate of Attendance Signed by the Expert
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Inge Cornelis, Director Commercial Communications, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing an invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Kealeigh Steel.
(email: email@example.com or call: +32 2 709 01 45)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held before 31 December 2021.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course: cancellation fee of € 400 per participant.
- Up to 5 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 3 weeks or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.