- Managing Director UK with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in omnichannel customer engagement strategies for life science organisations.
- Ben is a Strategic Advisor to pharma, biotech and medical device companies on multi-channel communication programmes at the corporate, regional and brand level.
- He has extensive international experience spanning the clinical, medical and commercial phases of product development across a wide range of therapeutic indications.
Ben Harbour & Mark Watson
- Senior Consultants with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in omnichannel customer engagement strategies for life science organisations.
- Healthcare industry leaders in the omnichannel space with specific expertise in digital transformation, customer-centric strategies and impact measurement.
- Supported numerous cross-functional launch teams of leading pharma companies at both HQ and affiliate level.
- What works well (and what doesn’t) in omnichannel launches - fresh insights and real-world case studies.
- How Medical Affairs can boost data dissemination by leveraging omnichannel prior to and during commercial launch.
- How Commercial can create pragmatic, high-impact omnichannel customer journeys to ensure superior customer engagement and product uptake.
- How Medical and Commercial can ensure a seamless customer experience across functions.
- How to minimise the risk of losing impact when transitioning the omnichannel strategy from HQ to local.
- How to set up and track a highly actionable omnichannel measurement framework.
- Benchmark your launch vs industry best-practice and learn from your peers.
- Put key learnings into practice in an interactive simulation game.
- Receive Across Health’s training book 'Evidence-Based Omnichannel – Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age'.
Why You Should Attend
The Content: More than ever, designing and executing an actionable, high-impact omnichannel customer engagement strategy is a key driver for success in new product launches. By attending this course, you will understand key shifts in your customers’ channel and content affinities. Learn how you can leverage this knowledge to develop pragmatic omnichannel customer journeys across medical and commercial, and how to optimise the transition from HQ to local plans. You will also learn how to set up a robust set of omnichannel KPIs allowing you to maximise success and take corrective measures.
The Experts: Ben Harbour and Mark Watson have consulted many cross-functional pharma launch teams on achieving omnichannel launch excellence at both HQ and affiliate level. In addition to their expertise, they are highly reputed for being high-impact trainers.
Omnichannel Launch Excellence in Pharma is the only available public training course delivered by Across Health on the topic of omnichannel launch excellence.
Agenda of the Omnichannel Launch Excellence in Pharma course
For start and end times, please check Dates & Locations below.
Welcome & Audience Expectations (~30 min)
Key Industry & Customer Trends (~1 h)
The Role of Medical Affairs in Omnichannel Launch Excellence (~1 h)
The Commercial Component of Omnichannel Launch Excellence (~1 h)
The Cross-Functional Dimension: Bringing It All Together (~30 min)
HQ-to-Local Omnichannel Strategy: Issues and Solutions (~1 h)
Setting Omnichannel KPIs for Real-Time Monitoring (~30 min)
Group Exercise (~1 h)
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
Ben Harbour and Mark Watson are highly experienced and engaging trainers who draw from Across Health’s broad and deep evidence-based experience in omnichannel launch excellence programs across companies, countries and therapeutic areas. Their course is filled with best practices and real-world examples. They also share fresh insights and trends from key industry publications as well as Across Health’s proprietary Navigator365 and Maturometer research.
At the same time, you will get a unique opportunity to learn from the experiences and insights from your peers in the course.
Finally, you will be able to practice key learnings in an interactive simulation game.
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any CELforPharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by a leading expert, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 20 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is targeted at key pharma staff who are keen to learn how to maximise the impact of the critical omnichannel component in a product launch. This typically includes leaders in medical affairs, marketing, omnichannel, business unit leadership, commercial excellence, launch excellence...
As this course is delivered by Ben Harbour & Mark Watson of Across Health, a leading global biopharma omnichannel consultancy, executives from professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, for more information (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 42).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|Global Launch Excellence||Astellas||Belgium|
|Global Category Lead Marketing Agencies||Bayer||Germany|
|Global Category Lead Sales & Marketing Operations||Bayer||Germany|
|Senior Manager Medical Affairs Europe||BeiGene||Switzerland|
|Digital Engagement Manager||Biogen||Belgium|
|Omnichannel Marketing and Innovation Manager||Daiichi Sankyo||Turkey|
|Customer Engagement Solutions Manager||Daiichi Sankyo||Mid-Sized Countries (AT, BE, CH, IE, NL, PT, TR)|
|Global Brand Manager||Miltenyi Biomedicine||Germany|
|Director Field Alignment Rare Disease||Novo Nordisk||USA|
|CX Unit Head||Olainfarm||Latvia|
|International Brand Manager||Olainfarm||Latvia|
|Digital Marketing Director||Servier||France|
|Change project director||Servier||France|
|Business Unit Manager||Servier||The Netherlands|
|Global Digital Excellence Manager||Servier||France|
|Graduate Leadership Programme||Takeda||United Kingdom|
|EU Digital Strategy Lead Immunology||UCB||France|
|Strategy & Operations Director||ViiV Healthcare||United Kingdom|
Dates & Locations
Currently this CELforPharma course is planned to only be held live online (hosted in Zoom).
The start and end times for all below sessions will be: 09:30 - 17:00 CET (Brussels/Amsterdam/Paris).
4 October 2023, live online
23 November 2023, live online
Included in the Registration Fee
- Access to a small-class (max 20 participants), expert led course in real-time, using an interactive platform for break-out rooms, whiteboard exercises, polling, plenary discussions and chats.
- Course material, which will be provided to you in both digital format (by email) and in hard copy (by post, so you can make notes during the course).
- Certificate of attendance signed by the experts and CELforPharma.
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer or by credit card (through a secure payment link, which you will receive together with the invoice).
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing an invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Kealeigh Steel.
(email: email@example.com or call: +32 2 709 01 45)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course of the same value held within one year of the original course date.
- Less than 14 days prior to the course date: registrant liable to pay the full invoiced registration fee.
- Between 15 and 30 days prior to the course date: registrant liable to pay 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- More than 30 days prior to the course date: registrant liable to pay a cancellation fee of € 450 per registrant.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.