Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course: cancellation fee of € 400 per participant.
- Up to 5 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 3 weeks or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.
- If CELforPharma must cancel a course due to Force Majeure, CELforPharma will not be responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants and CELforPharma will not refund invoiced registration fees if alternative dates are available to transfer the registration to. In this exceptional case the registration can also be transferred to any other course.
Insurance and Liability
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. CELforPharma as the organiser cannot accept liability for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the course participants and accompanying persons.