Dr. Paul Craddy & Dr. Graham Foxon
- Founders of Remap Consulting, a specialist pharmaceutical pricing and market access consultancy.
- Paul and Graham have supported many pharma companies in developing and implementing pricing and market access strategies, in many instances for rare diseases.
- Dr. Paul Craddy's former experience includes global and European pricing and market access positions at Takeda/Nycomed and IMS/Cambridge Pharma.
- Dr. Graham Foxon's former market access and pricing experience includes both consultancy at IMS and Adelphi Values, as well as senior positions at GSK, Ferring and a start-up biotech.
- The opportunities and challenges of Orphan and Rare Diseases from a market access perspective.
- Guidelines for your Rare Disease access strategy: timelines, country customisation, value pricing…
- The perspective of payers and regulators, and which evidence you will need to secure patient access at the right time and the right price.
- Lessons from real-world cases about what works well and what doesn’t in orphan drug pricing.
- How Managed Entry Agreements can facilitate patient access.
- The benefits and challenges of different types of early access programs.
- How to develop a convincing value proposition for your Rare Disease treatment.
- To reinforce peer learning, the experts will use a small pre-course questionnaire (by email) and polling during the day to actively engage the whole audience throughout the course.
- Real-life case studies will be used to illustrate the theory and in small groups you will put the key learnings into practice on a real-world case study.
Why You Should Attend
The Content: Treatments for Orphan and Rare Disease offer attractive business opportunities to pharma, but the path to patient access is paved with many challenges. To optimise market access, companies need to carefully plan and execute their market access development strategy, as well as the evidence base and the value proposition. This 1-day course discusses the critical success factors and many real-life cases.
The Experts: Graham and Paul have gained broad and deep expertise in developing and implementing market access and pricing strategies, also specifically for Orphan and Rare diseases. They have a knack for explaining complex matters in a clear and easy to comprehend way. Both are regular guest lecturers at universities and business schools, as well as speakers at international events and conferences.
The Optimising Access for Orphan and Rare Diseases course is the only available public training course delivered by Dr. Paul Craddy & Dr. Graham Foxon on this topic.
Agenda of the Optimising Access for Orphan and Rare Diseases course
For start and end times, please check Dates & Locations here below.
Welcome & Audience Expectations (~30 min)
The Opportunities and Challenges of Rare Diseases from an HTA and Pricing Perspective (~30 min)
Timelines and Key Considerations in Developing Your Rare Disease Access Strategy (~1 h)
Gathering the Evidence Base to Facilitate Patient Access and Secure Price (~1 h)
How to Price Rare/Orphan Disease Drugs (~ 30 min)
Use of Managed Entry Agreements to Facilitate Patient Access (~30 min)
Securing Early Access for Rare Disease Treatments (~30 min)
Group Exercise: Developing an Optimal Access Strategy For an Orphan Drug (~1 h)
In small groups, participants will develop an optimal access strategy for a real-life orphan drug case study, utilising learnings from the course.
Building a Value Proposition for Your Rare Disease Treatment (~45 min)
Summary (~15 min)
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
This course is designed to stimulate interaction and optimally engage all participants by asking input prior to the course with a small pre-course questionnaire (by email), as well as with an interactive group exercise.
You will not only learn from the experts, but also from discussing issues and exchanging experiences with your peers from other companies and countries. The small class sizes of CELforPharma’s courses facilitate this kind of valuable interaction.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 20 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for managers involved in the process of gaining optimal access of Orphan and Rare Diseases.
As this course is delivered by Dr. Paul Craddy & Dr. Graham Foxon from Remap Consulting, a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, for more information (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 42).
As this is the first session of the Optimising Access for Orphan and Rare Diseases course, there is no past participants list available.
As this is the first session of the Optimising Access for Orphan and Rare Diseases course, there are no testimonials available.
Dates & Locations
Currently this CELforPharma course is planned to only be held live online (hosted in Zoom).
6 December 2022, live online09:30 - 17:00 CET (Brussels/Amsterdam/Paris)
If you want to be informed on additional dates, please send an e-mail to Annelies Swaan.
Included in the Registration Fee
- Access to a small-class (max 20 participants), expert led course in real-time, using an interactive platform for break-out rooms, whiteboard exercises, polling, plenary discussions and chats.
- Course material, which will be provided to you in both digital format (by email) and in hard copy (by post, so you can make notes during the course).
- Certificate of attendance signed by the experts and CELforPharma.
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing an invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Kealeigh Steel.
(email: email@example.com or call: +32 2 709 01 45)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Less than 14 days prior to the course date: registrant liable to pay the full invoiced registration fee.
- Between 15 and 30 days prior to the course date: registrant liable to pay 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- More than 30 days prior to the course date: registrant liable to pay a cancellation fee of € 450 per registrant.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.