Prof. John Weinman & Nathan O’Donnell
- Prof. John Weinman is a prominent expert in the field of patient health behaviours and is Head of Health Psychology (Europe) for Atlantis Healthcare, global leaders in patient behaviour change & adherence solutions.
- Nathan O’Donnell is Director of Client Services at Atlantis Healthcare with expertise in designing, developing and implementing global PSPs.
- The drivers of patient health behaviours (e.g. non-adherence to medication).
- How to identify and interpret specific individual drivers of health behaviours.
- Actionable steps to design or enhance personalised solutions that address these drivers.
- Identify strategic behavioural change opportunities that contribute to commercial brand outcomes and optimise healthcare resource utilisation.
- How to design and develop personalised interventional content that engages all stakeholders.
- Understand the application of digital technology for delivering personalised, scalable support experiences.
- Dos & don’ts for managing regulatory restrictions, effective enrolment and regional implementation.
- You will have the unique opportunity to interact face-to-face with Prof. John Weinman, one of the world’s leading experts on improving patient adherence.
- The programme includes an interactive session during which you can discuss the challenges you are facing in your current patient/caregiver/HCP support solution(s).
Why You Should Attend
Behavioural science, and in particular the science of patient health behaviours, is the new buzz in pharma’s patient-centric community. Whilst the challenge of non-adherence has been around for as long as medications exist, successful efforts to address the challenge have been scarce. This is primarily due to a lack of knowledge in two areas: What does an effective intervention look like for a specific patient? How do we scale this across markets and conditions?
The Content & Experts: In order to answer these questions, Personalising Patient Experiences Using Behavioural Science is presented by two experts who have been at the cutting edge of these challenges for a number of years. You will learn face-to-face from one of the world’s leading experts on improving patient adherence, Prof. John Weinman, and from Director of Client Services Nathan O’Donnell on effective strategies in designing, developing and running support solutions. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to take your current patient/caregiver/HCP support solution(s) to the next level, because the programme includes a workshop to explore opportunities for enhancing your Patient Support Programmes, benefitting from the insights and experience of both Professor John Weinman and Nathan O’Donnell.
The Personalising Patient Experiences Using Behavioural Science course is the only available public training course delivered by Prof. John Weinman and Nathan O’Donnell on the topic of patient adherence.
Agenda of Personalising Patient Experiences Using Behavioural Science
Introduction to Behavioural Science and the Current Support Solution Landscape for Pharma
What are the Drivers of Health Behaviours?
Personalising Support Solutions to Address the Drivers of Health Behaviours
Interactive Session – Identifying Opportunities and Approaches to Evolve Your Solution
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
This 1-day seminar perfectly balances theory with practice. Lectures alternate with short interactive exercises that bring some of the ideas and concepts to life. This hands-on course ends with a workshop to explore opportunities for enhancing your own Patient Support Programmes, benefitting from the insights and experience of both Professor John Weinman and Nathan O’Donnell.
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any C.E.L.forpharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by a leading expert, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
Who Should Attend?
Adherence is an issue that overlaps many functional areas but the patient adherence seminar is particularly suitable for brand/product teams, patient-engagement specialists, medical science liaisons and market access professionals developing pharmaceutical services to complement products.
As this course is delivered by Prof. Weinman and Nathan O’Donnell from Atlantis Healthcare, a world leader in evidence-based personalised patient support programs, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Inge Cornelis, Director Commercial Communications, for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 43).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|TA Manager Cardio, Emerging Markets||Abbott||Switzerland|
|Patient Experience Manager||Abbvie||Belgium|
|Business Unit Director Primary Care||ALK||Germany|
|Senior Global Product Manager Global Dermatology Business Unit||Almirall||Spain|
|Associate Brand Director, Transplantation||Astellas||United Kingdom|
|Head of CV Inline Brands||AstraZeneca||United Kingdom|
|Medical Science Liaison||Baxalta||United Kingdom|
|Brand Manager||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Germany|
|Medical Affairs Manager||Biogen||Belgium|
|International Product Manager||Boehringer Ingelheim||Germany|
|Medical Education Manager||Bristol-Myers Squibb||United Kingdom|
|Senior Brand Manager||Celgene||Belgium|
|Therapeutic Head Medical Affairs||Chiesi||France|
|Global Purchasing Manager||Ferring||Switzerland|
|Vice President Market Access & Concepts Ketoanalogues & Enteral Nutrition||Fresenius||Germany|
|Patient Care Manager||Genzyme||Belgium|
|International Senior Medical Manager Oncology||Gilead||United Kingdom|
|Regulatory Affairs Manager||Ipsen||Algeria|
|Implementation Manager||Janssen||United Kingdom|
|Senior Brand Manager||Lilly||United Kingdom|
|Brand Manager General Medicine & Speciality||Merck Group||Austria|
|Global Portfolio Manager - Lipid Health||Mylan||Switzerland|
|Global Product Manager||Novo Nordisk||Denmark|
|International Product Manager||Orphan Europe||France|
|Senior Regional Marketing Manager||Pfizer||Switzerland|
|Country Medical Affairs||Roche||Belgium|
|Marketing Director Integrated Solutions – devices Events||Sanofi||France|
|Neuroscience Country Medical Lead||Shire||United Kingdom|
|Medical Lead RA||UCB||Belgium|
Dates & Locations
15 October 2019, Brussels
This course takes place at the Courtyard Marriott Brussels Hotel which is located 15 minutes from Brussels National Airport by complimentary hotel shuttle or taxi and 30 minutes by taxi from Brussels South train station (Thalys, TGV, Eurostar).
Address: Avenue des Olympiades 6, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 337 08 08
13 May 2020, London
This course takes place at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel which is located on the perimeter of Heathrow Airport, a short taxi or bus journey from the terminal where the Heathrow Express service to Central London is also situated.
Address: Bath Road, Hounslow, TW6 2AQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 88 97 63 63
2 December 2020, Zurich
This course takes place at the Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel which is located just five minutes from Zurich Kloten Airport with the complimentary shuttle. Zurich’s vibrant city centre is located only a fifteen minutes’ drive away.
Address: Hohenbuehlstrasse 10, Opfikon-Glattbrugg 8152, Switzerland
Tel: +41 44 828 50 50
Hotel Booking Assistance
Having built a strong relationship with each hotel, C.E.L.forpharma has secured preferential room rates for our delegates who book their accommodation three weeks or more prior to the course. Upon your registration, we will help you make your hotel booking. For any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Nissen, Senior Programme Coordinator (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 46).
Included in the Registration Fee
- Course Material (Digital & Print Versions)
- Coffee, Tea & Refreshments During the Course
- Lunch During the Course
- Certificate of Attendance Signed by the Experts
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Inge Cornelis, Director Commercial Communications, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer / invoice or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing an invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Kealeigh Steel.
(email: email@example.com or call: +32 2 709 01 45)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course: cancellation fee of € 400 per participant.
- Up to 5 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 3 weeks or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.