Lara Brum & Livia Dobes
- Senior Strategy Consultants with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in omnichannel customer engagement strategies for life science organisations across therapy areas.
- Lara’s and Livia’s combined background includes extensive experience in Medical Affairs as well as in consumer marketing.
- Both Lara and Livia have consulted globally for numerous big players in the healthcare industry on patient-centric strategies and campaign management in the multi-channel space.
- The impact of patients on decisions along their journey and the leverage points for your brand.
- Models for patient segmentation based on the behaviours of health consumers.
- How to take advantage of digital channels to activate patients.
- How to create a Patient Support Programme (PSP) that integrates multiple channels and boosts patient engagement.
- How to optimise your multi-channel mix based on the impact and reach of the various channels.
- Setting the right Key Performance Indicators for measuring the impact of PSPs.
- Critical success factors for building a patient-centric organisation.
- You will learn the dos & don’ts and pitfalls of patient activation and support programmes during practical exercises and discussions of real-life examples.
- Receive Across Health’s training book 'Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age'.
Why You Should Attend
The Content: As more than half of the stages in a pharma brand’s customer journey are led by the patient, engaging patients is critical for the success of many pharmaceuticals. However, this is a relatively new area of expertise as pharma’s focus has historically been on HCPs and because communication has become much more complex in today’s digital and multi-channel world. This unique course teaches hands-on methodologies that are backed up by patient research findings and that use multi-channel tactics to activate patients and to support them in their therapy. The theory is brought to life with multiple, real-world, best-practice cases and group exercises and discussions.
The Experts: Our experts, Lara Brum and Livia Dobes, combine a unique and interesting background in both pharma (Medical Affairs) and consumer marketing. At Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in omnichannel customer engagement strategies for life science organisations, they have worked on numerous cutting edge projects helping pharma companies define patient-centric strategies and manage multi-channel patient activation and support programmes.
The Multi-Channel Patient Engagement Course is the only available public training course delivered by Lara and Livia on the topic of patient-centric multi-channel marketing.
Agenda of The Multi-Channel Patient Engagement Course
Important: all hours are noted in CET/Brussels Time, so carefully convert into your local time zone!
Short breaks will be offered throughout the day.
Welcome & Audience Expectations (~30 min)
Patient Centricity in Pharma: The Landscape (~1 h 45 min)
The Impact of COVID-19 on Patients Across the Patient Journey (~45 min)
Creating a Patient-Centric Awareness and Activation Programme (~1 h 45 min)
Group Exercise 1 (~45 min)
Recap of Day 1 (~15 min)
Adherence - How to Support Patients in Their Therapy (~1 h)
Group Exercise 2 - Create a Multi-Channel Patient Support Programme Blueprint (~1 h)
How to Measure the Impact of your Patient Support Programmes (KPIs) (~1 h 15 min)
Beyond the Pill (~1 h 15 min)
What Does the Future Bring? (~1 h)
Final Discussion & Close (~15 min)
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
Interactive theoretical lectures alternate with group exercises so that you can practice the methodologies. Apart from theoretical content during lectures, the faculty will discuss successful cases to illustrate the theory.
Lara and Livia are very experienced in leading interactive sessions, using polling, break-out rooms and group exercises to actively engage participants in discussions.
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any CELforPharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by a leading expert, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 24 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
First and foremost, all executives in marketing and medical functions responsible for, or contributing to, the design and development of patient-centric initiatives:
- Business Unit Director/Managers
- Medical Directors/Managers
- Brand/Product Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Patient Adherence/Solutions Managers
In addition, this seminar will be beneficial to executives in other functional areas (e.g. Clinical) and other sectors of the healthcare industry interested in patient-centric marketing strategies and tactics.
As this course is delivered by Lara Brum and Livia Dobes of Across Health, a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 42).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|EMEA Senior Product Manager - Structural Heart||Abbott||Belgium|
|Senior Field Product Manager||Abbott||Germany|
|Regional Therapy Manager Structural Heart Abbott Vascular||Abbott||Netherlands|
|Senior Global Product Manager||Almirall||Spain|
|Senior Global Product Manager Global Dermatology Business Unit||Almirall||Spain|
|Brand Manager||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Germany|
|Multichannel Customer Excellence Manager||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Turkey|
|Marketing Team Leader Small Animals||Boehringer Ingelheim||United Kingdom|
|Brand Manager I&I||Celgene||Belgium|
|Director Multichannel Marketing||Daiichi Sankyo||Germany|
|Corporate Marketing Manager Hospital Products||Ferrer||Spain|
|Patient Care Manager||Genzyme||Belgium|
|Medical Director Benelux||Johnson & Johnson||Belgium|
|European Patient Care Manager ENT||Medtronic||Switzerland|
|Insight Manager NDD – EUROPE||Merck Group||Italy|
|Head of Patient Service Operations, Region Europe||Merck Group||Germany|
|Director - Integrated Insights Ophthalmology||Novartis||Switzerland|
|Multi-Channel Manager||Roche||United Kingdom|
|Sales & Marketing Excellence Director||Roche||Belgium|
|Informatics & Logistics Director||Roche||Italy|
|Project Director Training||Servier||France|
|Commercial Excellence and Business Development Director||Takeda||Italy|
|Marketing Specialist CNS||Takeda||Switzerland|
|CRM Manager||Takeda||Russian Federation|
|Brand & Customer Manager||Takeda||Belgium|
|Director Commercial Portfolio Mgmt||Teva||Germany|
|Director, Global Marketing||UCB||Switzerland|
|Medical Lead RA||UCB||Belgium|
Dates & Locations
Currently all CELforPharma courses are planned to only be held live online (hosted in Zoom) until international travel is back to normal.
27-28 April 2021, live online
18-19 November 2021, live online
Included in the Registration Fee
- Access to an expert led course in real-time, using an interactive platform for break-out rooms, whiteboard exercises, polling, plenary discussions and chats.
- Course material, which will be provided to you in both digital format (by email) and in hard copy (by post, so you can make notes during the course).
- Certificate of attendance signed by the expert and CELforPharma.
- Book "Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age" by Ruud Kooi, Fonny Schenck & Beverly Smet of Across Health.
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, (email@example.com) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing an invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Kealeigh Steel.
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +32 2 709 01 45)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course: cancellation fee of € 400 per participant.
- Up to 5 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 3 weeks or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.