- Senior Consultant with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in omnichannel customer engagement strategies for life science organisations.
- Healthcare industry leader in the multi-channel space with specific expertise in patient-centric strategy and campaign management.
- Worked as dedicated digital marketing consultant for big players in the healthcare industry (e.g. Johnson & Johnson).
Jan Keuppens & Vladimir Rogiers
- Senior Consultants with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in omnichannel customer engagement strategies for life science organisations.
- Healthcare industry leaders in the multi-channel space with specific expertise in patient-centric strategies and campaign management.
- Worked on many multi-channel projects for leading pharmaceutical and medtech companies in CNS, gastroenterology, neurology, fertility and oncology.
- How to integrate digital into your overall pharma marketing, sales and medical education strategy.
- A step-wise process to define a multi-channel customer engagement strategy.
- The 6 multi-channel communication strategies to consider.
- The possibilities, impact and best practices of each digital communication channel.
- Know how to select the best-suited digital tactics and how to implement them.
- Know which KPIs to use to measure the ROI of your digital tactics.
- How to correctly use key measurement tools, such as the MCQ, the NPS, etc.
- Learn from real-life examples to avoid pitfalls and gain new ideas.
- You will be able to put theory into practice during group work on the Elbonia case, developed by Across Health.
- Receive Across Health’s training book 'Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age'.
Why You Should Attend
The Content: This course not only provides you with an explanation behind concepts, tactics and trends, but more importantly, it discusses the integration of digital in the overall business strategy and marketing plans. The course also examines the perspective of the customer and other stakeholders and uses multiple, real, best-practice cases to bring the theory to life.
The Expert: Our experts, Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens, not only have international experience in digital marketing but also have built up a very strong reputation within the international digital community as high-impact consultants and trainers.
The Strategic Digital Pharma Marketing Course is the only available public training course delivered by Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens on the topic of digital pharma marketing.
Agenda of The Strategic Digital Pharma Marketing Course
Important: all hours are noted in Brussels Time, so carefully convert into your local time zone!
Welcome & General Introduction
Insight: Online Landscape Analysis
Innovation: Creating a Multi-Channel Strategy in Six Steps
Elbonia Simulation Game - Exercise 1
Search Engine Marketing
Elbonia Simulation Game – Exercise 2
Define the Channel Mix
Impact Measurement & Analytics
Elbonia Simulation Game – Exercise 3: Building a Multi-Channel Campaign
|Coffee served during groupwork|
Final Thoughts & Wrap Up
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens are very experienced in leading interactive sessions and will actively engage participants in discussion, answering any questions that may arise. Group exercises will be used throughout the course which will help delegates learn how to apply the theory and frameworks to their own situation. A simulation game runs through the 2 days so that participants can assimilate the course content by putting the theory into practice.
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any CELforPharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by leading experts, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 24 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for innovative marketing, sales and medical education staff who want to optimise their communication mix and enhance customer-centricity through the selective adoption of digital.
As this course is delivered by Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens of Across Health, a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 42).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|Product Manager Structural Heart EMEA||Abbott||Belgium|
|Customer Excellence Director Western Europe & Canada||Abbvie||France|
|Multi-Channel Marketing Specialist||Abdi Ibrahim||Turkey|
|Associate Director, Global Strategic Marketing Dept, Project leader||Actelion||Switzerland|
|Business Unit Manager - General Medicine||Amgen||Belgium|
|Junior Product Manager||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Belgium|
|Product Manager||Boehringer Ingelheim||Denmark|
|Marketing and Sales Manager||Bristol-Myers Squibb||Ireland|
|Salesforce Effectiveness Manager||Celgene||Spain|
|National Sales Manager||Chiesi||Belgium|
|Global Brand Manager||Crucell||Netherlands|
|Associate Digital & Analog Channel Management||Daiichi Sankyo||Germany|
|Portfolio & Marketing Manager - Oncology||Fresenius||Germany|
|Senior Brand Manager||Galderma||Greece|
|IT Manager, Project Management – Web & Mobile||Janssen||United Kingdom|
|Patient Solutions Manager||LEO Pharma||United Kingdom|
|Product Manager neurology||Merck Group||Netherlands|
|Brand & Customer Manager||Merck Sharp & Dohme||Ireland|
|Director - Integrated Insights Ophthalmology||Novartis||Switzerland|
|Global Marketing Coordinator||Novo Nordisk||Switzerland|
|International Product Manager EMEA||Orphan Europe||France|
|Informatics & Logistics Director||Roche||Italy|
|Brand Manager Diabetes||Sanofi||Belgium|
|Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator||Sanofi Pasteur||France|
|VP Strategic Planning & Commercial Excellence||Shionogi||United Kingdom|
|Business Insights Analyst, France & Benelux||Shire||France|
|Sr. Dir. Commercial Support||Teva||Netherlands|
|EU Content Manager||UCB||Ireland|
|Global Medical Affairs Medical Education Nephrology Senior Manager||Vifor Pharma||Switzerland|
Dates & Locations
Currently all CELforPharma courses are planned to only be held live online (hosted in Zoom) until international travel is back to normal.
11-12 February 2021, live online
This session is fully booked. If you want to be on the waiting list, please send an e-mail to Annelies Swaan.
10-11 June 2021, live online
28-29 September 2021, live online
14-15 December 2021, live online
Included in the Registration Fee
- Access to an expert led course in real-time, using an interactive platform for break-out rooms, whiteboard exercises, polling, plenary discussions and chats
- Course material, which will be provided to you in both digital format (by email) and in hard copy (by post, so you can make notes during the course)
- Certificate of attendance signed by the expert and CELforPharma
- Book "Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age" by Ruud Kooi, Fonny Schenck & Beverly Smet of Across Health
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Annelies Swaan, Director Business Operations, (email@example.com) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing an invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Kealeigh Steel.
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +32 2 709 01 45)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held before 31 December 2021.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course: cancellation fee of € 400 per participant.
- Up to 5 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 3 weeks or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.