Recorded Webinar (45 min)
Designing a Strategic KOL Plan for Success
↓ Watch the recorded webinar below:
Setting up a strategic KOL plan in line with the Medical Plan is a crucial task of the MSL. But how to identify and map KOLs in such a way that it facilitates strategic decision making? How to design a KOL plan that is aligned with and contributes to the success of the overall Medical Plan?
Learn in this webinar from Maaike Addicks how to write a strategic KOL plan that is designed for success:
✓ How to identify and map your KOLs strategically
✓ How to set your KOL goals in line with your Medical Plan
✓ How to ensure your KOL plan is supporting short- AND
With Maaike Addicks, MD
- Faculty member of CELforPharma since 2017, teaching the popular 2-day course Business Acumen for MSLs and 1-day course Strategic KOL Planning & Engagement..
- Independent Medical Affairs Consultant with expertise in Strategic Medical Affairs Development, Change Management and Medical Affairs Competency Development.
- Board Member and currently Chair of the Medical Affairs Committee of the Dutch Association of Pharmaceutical Medicine (NVFG)
- Physician with over 15 years of on-the-job experience in Medical Affairs in mid-size and big pharma, in both headquarters and national affiliates, across a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.
- 10 years of experience in managing Medical Managers, Medical Advisors and MSLs, with both hands-on and strategic experience in Medical Affairs.
↓ Submit your contact details to watch the recorded webinar:
LEARN in the field of:
Interested to learn more from Maaike Addicks, MD? Check the below CELforPharma courses:
Email Inge Cornelis to receive more information about Team Training