Beverly Smet & Vladimir Rogiers
- Vice President & Senior Consultant with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in eCRM and digital communication in life sciences.
- Healthcare industry leaders in the multi-channel space with specific expertise in patient-centric strategy and campaign management.
- Both Beverly & Vladimir have worked as dedicated digital marketing consultants for big players in the healthcare industry (e.g. Johnson & Johnson).
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Learn how to engage with your patients in a multi-channel environment and how to support them during therapy.
- Acquire the concepts & tools to determine the ideal patient-channel mix and influence patient behaviour along their entire journey.
- Know how to measure the success of your patient-centric programs.
- Gain ideas, tips & tricks from successful cases in Europe across therapy areas, as well as insights from exchanging best practices and discussing issues with your peers.
- Know how to organise patient-centricity internally and influence internal stakeholders to get the right mind-set across your organisation.
- Learn about emerging and disruptive technologies that will force pharma’s business model to become truly patient-centric.
- Learn face-to-face from two of Across Health's top consultants who have acquired in-depth expertise in patient-centric multi-channel campaigns through numerous assignments with pharma companies across EMEA and across diverse therapy areas.
Why You Should Attend
Patient Centricity is the next big wave in pharma and cuts across multiple functions. The core value of this course is that it teaches hands-on methodologies that are backed up by patient research findings and that use digital multi-channel tactics to activate patients and to support them in their therapy.
The Multi-Channel Patient Engagement Course is the only available public training course delivered by Beverly and Vladimir on the topic of patient-centric multi-channel marketing.
Welcome & Audience Expectations
Patient Centricity in Pharma: The Landscape
Creating a Patient-Centric Awareness and Activation Programme
Creating a Patient-Centric Awareness and Activation Programme (cont'd)
Group Exercise 1
Adherence - How to Support Patients in Their Therapy
Group Exercise 2 - Create a MC Patient Support Programme Blueprint
Recap of Day 1
Group Exercise 3
How to Measure the Impact of your Patient Support Programmes (KPIs)
Beyond the Pill
Group Exercise 4 - Building a Patient-Centric Organisation - Critical Success Factors
What Does the Future Bring?
Final Discussion & Close
Interactive theoretical lectures alternate with group exercises so that you can practice the methodologies. Apart from theoretical content during lectures, the faculty will discuss successful cases to illustrate the theory.
Beverly and Vladimir are very experienced in leading interactive sessions, using technologies such as voting pads, and will actively engage participants in discussions. As a past participant of Beverly Smet once wrote in a testimonial “… any question you may think of will be answered by the end of the course."
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any C.E.L.forpharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by a leading expert, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 24 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
First and foremost, all executives in marketing and medical functions responsible for, or contributing to, the design and development of patient-centric initiatives:
- Business Unit Director/Managers
- Medical Directors/Managers
- Brand/Product Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Patient Adherence/Solutions Managers
In addition, this seminar will be beneficial to executives in other functional areas (e.g. Clinical) and other sectors of the healthcare industry interested in patient-centric marketing strategies and tactics.
As this course is delivered by Beverly Smet and Vladimir Rogiers of Across Health - a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Annelies Swaan, Head of Business Operations, for more information (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 42).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|EMEA Senior Product Manager - Structural Heart||Abbott||Belgium|
|Senior Field Product Manager||Abbott||Germany|
|Regional Therapy Manager Structural Heart Abbott Vascular||Abbott||Netherlands|
|Senior Global Product Manager||Almirall||Spain|
|Senior Global Product Manager Global Dermatology Business Unit||Almirall||Spain|
|Brand Manager Nebido||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Germany|
|Multichannel Customer Excellence Manager||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Turkey|
|Marketing Team Leader Small Animals||Boehringer Ingelheim||United Kingdom|
|Brand Manager I&I||Celgene||Belgium|
|Director Multichannel Marketing||Daiichi Sankyo||Germany|
|Corporate Marketing Manager Hospital Products||Ferrer||Spain|
|Patient Care Manager||Genzyme||Belgium|
|Medical Director Benelux||Johnson & Johnson||Belgium|
|European Patient Care Manager ENT||Medtronic||Switzerland|
|Insight Manager NDD – EUROPE||Merck Group||Italy|
|Head of Patient Service Operations, Region Europe||Merck Group||Germany|
|Director - Integrated Insights Ophthalmology||Novartis||Switzerland|
|Multi-Channel Manager||Roche||United Kingdom|
|Sales & Marketing Excellence Director||Roche||Belgium|
|Informatics & Logistics Director||Roche||Italy|
|Project Director Training||Servier||France|
|Commercial Excellence and Business Development Director||Takeda||Italy|
|Marketing Specialist CNS||Takeda||Switzerland|
|CRM Manager||Takeda||Russian Federation|
|Brand & Customer Manager||Takeda||Belgium|
|Director Commercial Portfolio Mgmt||Teva||Germany|
|Director, Global Marketing||UCB||Switzerland|
|Medical Lead RA||UCB||Belgium|
Dates & Locations
28-29 September 2017, London
This course takes place at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel which is located on the perimeter of Heathrow Airport, a short taxi or bus journey from the terminal where the Heathrow Express service to Central London is also situated.
Address: Bath Road, Hounslow, TW6 2AQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 88 97 63 63
Hotel Booking Assistance
Having built a strong relationship with each hotel, C.E.L.forpharma has secured preferential room rates for our delegates who book their accommodation three weeks or more prior to the course. Upon your registration, we will help you make your hotel booking. For any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Nissen, Programme Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 46).
Included in the Registration Fee
- Course Material (Digital & Print Versions)
- Coffee, Tea & Refreshments During the Course
- Lunch During the Course
- A Group Dinner on the First Day
- Certificate of Attendance Signed by the Experts
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company. Contact Annelies Swaan, Head of Business Operations, (email@example.com) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details in step 1 and company / invoicing details in step 2.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer / invoice or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing a pro-forma invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Britt De Cat.
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +32 2 709 01 44)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 1 week prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Cancelling 5 weeks or more prior to the course: cancellation fee of €250.
- Cancelling 4 to 3 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Cancelling 14 to 7 working days prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 7 working days or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for paid registration fees.