Terms and Conditions
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 1 week (7 days) prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Cancelling 5 weeks or more prior to the course: cancellation fee of €250 per participant.
- Cancelling 4 to 3 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Cancelling 14 to 7 working days prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 7 working days or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for paid registration fees.
- If C.E.L.forpharma must cancel a course due to exceptional circumstances, C.E.L.forpharma will not be responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.
Insurance and Liability
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. C.E.L.forpharma as the organiser cannot accept liability for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the course participants and accompanying persons.
C.E.L.forpharma has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
All routes of electronic contact through the C.E.L.forpharma website (e.g. registration, request for information, e-newsletter subscription … ) will result in you joining our customer relationship management / email database.
If at any point you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us via email you can contact us or click on the opt-out link at the bottom of all our email "updates" or product news. If you wish to be removed from or amend your details in our mail database, please send an email to: email@example.com
Without your consent, we shall not disclose any email information we keep about you to any third parties, except C.E.L.forpharma affiliates throughout the world, and any business partners and third-party suppliers we engage to provide services that involve processing data on our behalf.
This site contains links to other websites. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of said website. C.E.L.forpharma is not responsible for the privacy practices nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of such websites.
Our liability to you
We endeavour to publish accurate, up-to-date information on this site, but C.E.L.forpharma does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. Nor does C.E.L.forpharma accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or information contained within it.
Secure credit card payments
The following will apply when selecting ‘Pay by credit card’ as payment option during your registration process:
- A 3% surcharge will be added to the registration fee.
- After submitting your registration online, you will receive a follow up email from Britt De Cat including a pro forma invoice and online payment link to safely process the payment of your registration fee online.
- This link will lead you to the secure online payment environment of Ingenico ePayments, world leader in digital payment services (for more information about Ingenico ePayments, click here).
- You will be requested to fill in and confirm your credit card details, followed by a payment confirmation screen. Please note this environment is completely safe and C.E.L.forpharma has no access to your credit card details.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive the final invoice for your accounting from Britt De Cat.