Best Practices for Maximising Payer Value into Pharmaceutical Pricing in Europe
Thursday, 15 June 2023, 13:30 – 17:00 CET
The European pharma market access landscape is complex, with varying payer archetypes and evidence requirements, and dynamic. This makes it challenging for pharma companies to assess and communicate the value of their products to payers, and to link pricing to payer value.
In this course, you will learn best practices for maximising payer value from the clinical development programme, as well as a strategic framework for assessing and communicating product value to payers. To that purpose, you will also get an overview of the European payer archetypes and their evidence requirements, as well as the key challenges and opportunities for each archetype. You will also gain valuable insights into the future developments in Pricing and Market Access in Europe.
Director at Remap Consulting, a specialist pharmaceutical pricing and market access consultancy.
10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, split between both pricing and market access consultancy and technology appraisal at NICE.
Projects for pharmaceutical and biotech clients included pricing and reimbursement landscape analyses, HTA dossier development, payer advisory boards and interviews, value proposition and value dossier development, pricing strategies and training materials.
➜ Welcome and Audience Expectations (10 min.)
➜ What You Need to Know About Payer Archetypes in Europe (30 min.)
- The European payer archetypes and their evidence requirements
- The key challenges and opportunities for each payer archetype
➜ Maximising Payer Value from the Clinical Development Programme (40 min.)
- Key considerations and best practice for incorporating payer evidence requirements into clinical development
- Case study analysis: the impact of getting things wrong on pricing and reimbursement outcomes
(15 min break)
➜ Strategic Framework for Assessing and Communicating Product Value to Payers (1h 15 min.)
- A 6-step approach for developing a comprehensive European market access strategy
- Roadmap of key market access activities to assess and enhance the payer value of a product
- Key considerations when developing effective payer value propositions
- How can pricing be linked to payer value?
- Case study analysis of successful pricing and reimbursement strategies, and key learnings
➜ Future Pricing and Market Access Developments in Europe and Implications (30 min.)
- What are the key recent and future country-level changes that are likely to impact pricing and reimbursement strategies in the EU?
- What are the implications of the upcoming EU joint HTA for manufacturers, and how can this be best prepared for?
➜ Final Q&A (10 min.)
WHAT TO EXPECT
➜ 3,5 hour live online session hosted in Zoom
➜ Interactivity through Q&A, chat, polling and individual exercises
➜ You will receive the slides in PDF format ahead of the programme
DATE & FEE
➜ 15 June 2023, 13:30-17:00 CET (Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris)
➜ € 470 per participant (excl. 21% VAT)
➜ Fee includes:
- Access to the expert led E-seminar in real-time
- Copies of the slides will be provided to you in PDF format prior to the E-Seminar
➜ Cancellation Policy:
- If a registrant cannot attend the E-Seminar, he/she can be replaced by a colleague
- Alternatively, the registrant can use the registration fee as a credit for a CELforPharma course he/she wishes to attend in the future
Email Inge Cornelis here.