- Senior Consultant with Across Health, Europe's leading consultancy specialised in eCRM and digital communication in life sciences.
- Healthcare industry leader in the multi-channel space with specific expertise in patient-centric strategy and campaign management.
- Worked as dedicated digital marketing consultant for big players in the healthcare industry (e.g. Johnson & Johnson).
Jan Keuppens & Vladimir Rogiers
- Senior Consultants with Across Health, Europe’s leading consultancy specialised in eCRM and digital communication in life sciences.
- Healthcare industry leaders in the multi-channel space with specific expertise in patient-centric strategies and campaign management.
- Worked on many multi-channel projects for leading pharmaceutical and medtech companies in CNS, gastroenterology, neurology, fertility and oncology.
- How to integrate digital into your overall pharma marketing, sales and medical education strategy.
- A step-wise process to define a multi-channel customer engagement strategy.
- The 6 multi-channel communication strategies to consider.
- The possibilities, impact and best practices of each digital communication channel.
- Know how to select the best-suited digital tactics and how to implement them.
- Know which KPIs to use to measure the ROI of your digital tactics.
- How to correctly use key measurement tools, such as the MCQ, the NPS, etc.
- Learn from real-life examples to avoid pitfalls and gain new ideas.
- You will be able to put theory into practice during group work on the Elbonia case, developed by Across Health.
- Receive Across Health’s training book 'Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age'.
Why You Should Attend
The Content: This course not only provides you with an explanation behind concepts, tactics and trends, but more importantly, it discusses the integration of digital in the overall business strategy and marketing plans. The course also examines the perspective of the customer and other stakeholders and uses multiple, real, best-practice cases to bring the theory to life.
The Expert: Our experts, Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens, not only have international experience in digital marketing but also have built up a very strong reputation within the international digital community as high-impact consultants and trainers.
The Strategic Digital Pharma Marketing Course is the only available public training course delivered by Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens on the topic of digital pharma marketing.
Agenda of The Strategic Digital Pharma Marketing Course
Welcome & General Introduction
Insight: Online Landscape Analysis
Innovation: Creating a Multichannel Strategy in Six Steps
Elbonia Simulation Game - Exercise 1
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Engagement
Elbonia Simulation Game – Exercise 2
Define the Channel Mix
Impact Measurement & Analytics
Bringing it all together: Building a Multichannel Campaign
Elbonia Simulation Game – Exercise 3
|Coffee served during groupwork|
Final Thoughts & Wrap Up
>> Click here if you wish to receive the PDF brochure of this course
Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens are very experienced in leading interactive sessions and will actively engage participants in discussion, answering any questions that may arise. Group exercises will be used throughout the course which will help delegates learn how to apply the theory and frameworks to their own situation. A simulation game runs through the 2 days so that participants can assimilate the course content by putting the theory into practice.
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any C.E.L.forpharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by leading experts, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 24 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for innovative marketing, sales and medical education staff who want to optimise their communication mix and enhance customer-centricity through the selective adoption of digital.
As this course is delivered by Vladimir Rogiers and Jan Keuppens of Across Health - a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Inge Cornelis, Director Commercial Communications, for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 43).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|Product Manager Structural Heart EMEA||Abbott||Belgium|
|Customer Excellence Director Western Europe & Canada||Abbvie||France|
|Multi-Channel Marketing Specialist||Abdi Ibrahim||Turkey|
|Associate Director, Global Strategic Marketing Dept, Project leader||Actelion||Switzerland|
|Business Unit Manager - General Medicine||Amgen||Belgium|
|Junior Product Manager||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Belgium|
|Product Manager||Boehringer Ingelheim||Denmark|
|Marketing and Sales Manager||Bristol-Myers Squibb||Ireland|
|Salesforce Effectiveness Manager||Celgene||Spain|
|National Sales Manager||Chiesi||Belgium|
|Global Brand Manager||Crucell||Netherlands|
|Associate Digital & Analog Channel Management||Daiichi Sankyo||Germany|
|Portfolio & Marketing Manager - Oncology||Fresenius||Germany|
|Senior Brand Manager||Galderma||Greece|
|IT Manager, Project Management – Web & Mobile||Janssen||United Kingdom|
|Patient Solutions Manager||LEO Pharma||United Kingdom|
|Product Manager neurology||Merck Group||Netherlands|
|Brand & Customer Manager||Merck Sharp & Dohme||Ireland|
|Director - Integrated Insights Ophthalmology||Novartis||Switzerland|
|Global Marketing Coordinator||Novo Nordisk||Switzerland|
|International Product Manager EMEA||Orphan Europe||France|
|Informatics & Logistics Director||Roche||Italy|
|Brand Manager Diabetes||Sanofi||Belgium|
|Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator||Sanofi Pasteur||France|
|VP Strategic Planning & Commercial Excellence||Shionogi||United Kingdom|
|Business Insights Analyst, France & Benelux||Shire||France|
|Sr. Dir. Commercial Support||Teva||Netherlands|
|EU Content Manager||UCB||Ireland|
|Global Medical Affairs Medical Education Nephrology Senior Manager||Vifor Pharma||Switzerland|
Dates & Locations
18-19 June 2019, London
This course takes place at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel which is located on the perimeter of Heathrow Airport, a short taxi or bus journey from the terminal where the Heathrow Express service to Central London is also situated.
Address: Bath Road, Hounslow, TW6 2AQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 88 97 63 63
1-2 October 2019, Brussels
This course takes place at the Courtyard Marriott Brussels Hotel which is located 15 minutes from Brussels National Airport by complimentary hotel shuttle or taxi and 30 minutes by taxi from Brussels South train station (Thalys, TGV, Eurostar).
Address: Avenue des Olympiades 6, 1140 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 337 08 08
26-27 November 2019, Zurich
This course takes place at the Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel which is located just five minutes from Zurich Kloten Airport with the complimentary shuttle. Zurich’s vibrant city centre is located only a fifteen minutes’ drive away.
Address: Hohenbuehlstrasse 10, Opfikon-Glattbrugg 8152, Switzerland
Tel: +41 44 828 50 50
Hotel Booking Assistance
Having built a strong relationship with each hotel, C.E.L.forpharma has secured preferential room rates for our delegates who book their accommodation three weeks or more prior to the course. Upon your registration, we will help you make your hotel booking. For any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Nissen, Programme Coordinator (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 46).
Included in the Registration Fee
- Course Material (Digital & Print Versions)
- Coffee, Tea & Refreshments During the Course
- Lunch During the Course
- A Group Dinner on the First Day
- Certificate of Attendance Signed by the Experts
- Book "Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age" by Ruud Kooi, Fonny Schenck & Beverly Smet of Across Health.
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company.
Contact Inge Cornelis, Director Commercial Communications, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details and company / invoicing details.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer / invoice or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing a pro-forma invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Britt De Cat.
(email: email@example.com or call: +32 2 709 01 44)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 3 weeks prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Up to 6 weeks prior to the course: cancellation fee of € 400 per participant.
- Up to 5 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 3 weeks or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for registration fees.