Fonny Schenck & Ben Harbour
- European thought leaders on digital and customer-centric innovation in the new go-to-market model of life sciences.
- Fonny Schenck is CEO of Across Health and was formerly Executive Director with J&J in the area of cross-channel CRM and digital marketing.
- Ben Harbour is Across Health’s MD for the UK and has experience spanning the clinical, medical and commercial phases of product development across a wide range of therapeutic indications.
- The duo are highly respected for their comprehensive functional knowledge, ranging from SFE to Marketing Excellence and e-Medical.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Not miss the opportunities offered by the Internet for digital/cross-channel customer-centric communication in Medical Affairs.
- Be able to design a digital strategy for key disciplines in Medical Affairs: medical education, medical information, KOL management, dissemination of data and clinical trial recruitment.
- Know how to integrate digital initiatives in a balanced Medical Mix while respecting legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Be able to assess the clinical impact of e-medical programmes and how to create KPIs and dashboards to assess the success of your cross-channel activities.
- Learn from well-metricised examples of successful e-medical tactics for physicians, consumers/caregivers and other new stakeholders.
- Be prepared for emerging digital trends that will impact Medical Affairs.
Why You Should Attend
On one hand, there is a strong need from pharma customers (physicians, but also patients, nurses, (hospital) pharmacists etc.) to receive the latest medical information “anytime, anywhere” – on websites, but also on tablet devices and smartphones. On the other hand, pharma is experiencing cost pressures in the promotional space. As a result, more efforts are being put into blended or pure online offerings, which not only result in budget efficiencies, but will also be preferred by time-pressured customers.
The Content: This course not only provides you with an explanation about concepts and methods but also, and more importantly, it discusses the integration of digital in the overall business strategy and medical plans (with practical examples) as well as the perspective of customers and stakeholders, including several best-practice cases.
The Experts: Our expert-trainers, Fonny Schenck and Ben Harbour, have a wide international experience in integrating digital into pharma companies’ business communication processes. In addition, they have also built up a very strong reputation within the international digital pharma community as high-impact consultants and trainers.
The Strategic e-Medical Affairs Course is the only available public training course delivered by Fonny and Ben on the topic of digital strategy for medical affairs.
Welcome & General Introduction
The Digital Landscape in e-Medical (1): Stakeholder Needs & Trends
The Digital Landscape in e-Medical (2): Where Is Your Company Today?
Designing a Digital Innovation Strategy for Medical Affairs
Opportunities with Physicians (1) – e-Medical Education & e-Medinfo
Opportunities with Physicians (2) - KOL Management, Clinical Trials & Data Dissemination
Exercise: Comparing 2 country markets with regard to the reach and impact of offline & online medical channels
Patient Opportunities – Education and Adherence Programmes
Social Media and Mobile Opportunities
Emerging Trends in e-Medical
Budget Planning & Optimizing the Channel Mix
Impact Measurement: ROI and Other KPIs
The Regulatory Framework
Fonny Schenck and Ben Harbour are very experienced in leading interactive sessions and will actively engage participants in discussions and teamwork. In addition, group exercises will be used throughout the workshop to help you put theory into practice.
One of the most valuable aspects of attending any C.E.L.forpharma course is not only being able to have your specific questions answered by a leading expert, but also having the opportunity to share experiences and have in-depth discussions with your international peers.
|The typical audience size of our courses ranges from 6 to 24 (max) participants.|
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for innovative medical leaders who want to optimise their communication mix and enhance customer-centricity through the selective adoption of digital.
As this course is delivered by Fonny Schenck & Ben Harbour of Across Health - a leading pharma consultancy company, executives from other professional service agencies should request approval prior to registering for this course. Please contact Annelies Swaan, Head of Business Operations, for more information (email@example.com, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 42).
Below is a non-exhaustive list of past participants who have benefited from attending this course.
|Medical Advisor HCV||Abbvie||Romania|
|Head Regional Medical Liasion||Amgen||Germany|
|Director Medical Communications||Amgen||Switzerland|
|Local Project Coordinator||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals||Spain|
|Medical Advisor & MSL Coordinator||Boehringer Ingelheim||Spain|
|Global Director Clinical Development and Medical Affairs||Boehringer Ingelheim||Germany|
|VP, Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Head of Publications||Ipsen||United Kingdom|
|Sr VP, Global Medical & Regulatory Sciences, Chief Medical Officer||Ipsen||France|
|Medical Affairs Manager||Janssen||Netherlands|
|Associate Director MSL||Janssen||Belgium|
|Medical Affairs Officer Psychiatry and Diabetes The Netherlands||Janssen||Netherlands|
|Medical Advisor Psychiatry Belgium||Janssen||Belgium|
|Medical Education Manager||Lilly||Switzerland|
|Medical Head Baltics||Novartis||Latvia|
|Head Digital Stategy, Global Medical Afffairs||Novartis||Switzerland|
|Medical advisor GIP Pfizer||Pfizer||Belgium|
|Senior Medical Manager||Pfizer||Italy|
|Regional Medical Manager CNS/Pain, Global Clinical and Medical Affairs||Pfizer||Portugal|
|Senior Clinical Scientist||Roche||Switzerland|
|Head Global Medical Affairs & Compliance Informatics||Roche||Switzerland|
|Scientific Communications Excellence Leader||Roche||Switzerland|
|Medical Affairs Manager||Sanofi||Greece|
|Medical Affairs Manager||Takeda||Belgium|
|Sr. Program Manager, Global Medical Affairs||Takeda||Switzerland|
|Assoc. Director, Medical Affairs Practice Liaison||UCB||Belgium|
|Medical Manager||UCB||United Kingdom|
|Global Medical Affairs Medical Education Nephrology Senior Manager||Vifor Pharma||Switzerland|
Dates & Locations
18-19 May 2017, Brussels
This course takes place at the Parker Hotel Brussels Airport which is located 5 minutes from Brussels National Airport by complimentary hotel shuttle and 30 minutes by taxi from Brussels South train station (Thalys, TGV, Eurostar).
Address: Bessenveldstraat 15, 1831 Diegem, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 713 66 66
7-8 November 2017, London
This course takes place at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel which is located on the perimeter of Heathrow Airport, a short taxi or bus journey from the terminal where the Heathrow Express service to Central London is also situated.
Address: Bath Road, Hounslow, TW6 2AQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 88 97 63 63
Hotel Booking Assistance
Having built a strong relationship with each hotel, C.E.L.forpharmahas secured preferential room rates for our delegates who book their accommodation three weeks or more prior to the course. Upon your registration, we will help you make your hotel booking. For any assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Nissen, Programme Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0)2 709 01 46).
Included in the Registration Fee
- Course Material (Digital & Print Versions)
- Coffee, Tea & Refreshments During the Course
- Lunch During the Course
- A Group Dinner on the First Day
- Certificate of Attendance Signed by the Experts
Team discounts can be offered to 3 or more delegates from the same company. Contact Annelies Swaan, Head of Business Operations, (email@example.com) for more details.
How to Register
- Click the "Register Here" button on this page.
- Choose a course date, then fill out your personal details in step 1 and company / invoicing details in step 2.
- Choose to pay via bank transfer / invoice or by credit card.
- Click "Confirm Registration". You will be sent an automatic email confirming your registration followed by a personal email containing a pro-forma invoice and further payment instructions.
For assistance in registering, raising a PO or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact Britt De Cat.
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +32 2 709 01 44)
Transfer & Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant cannot attend the scheduled course, he/she can avoid any cancellation charge by sending a suitable replacement participant.
- Alternatively, the registrant can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 1 week prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
- Cancelling 5 weeks or more prior to the course: cancellation fee of €250.
- Cancelling 4 to 3 weeks prior to the course: 25% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Cancelling 14 to 7 working days prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced registration fee.
- Fewer than 7 working days or if no notification received: registrant liable to pay invoiced registration fee.
- If a registrant postpones his/her participation to a future course, and cancels again, no refund can be claimed for paid registration fees.